What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New england cps

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey does anybody know of any cps (especially pitcher plants) that are native to new england(or at lease cold hardy) to my area, im in a area that ranges from 5-6a and i know of a place nearby that has pitcher plants growing in the wild, but i have not found them in any nursreys! can anybody send me some seeds or plants? (i prefer established plants). beacause you see i put a pond in my backyard last spring and this year (with my new found intrest in cps) i hope to put in a bog garden next to it with bog plants and hopefully some cps that will survive the winter! i would offer a trade but i dont have any cps except for the lone vft i have so far. can anybody help?

hi! im going to update my info, i have found the pitcher plants that the near by gardening place grows in the wild. they are sarracenia flava, sarracenia leueophylla, sarracenia rubra, and of course any other cp that can go in my bog garden!

S. purpurea ssp. purpurea, D. intermedia, D. rotundifolia, D. filfiormis ssp. filiformis. Check out the NECPS page I think it is www.NECPS.org (New England Cp socitey)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back