What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (vft guy in SJ @ Mar. 08 2005,12:57)]Here is a link to Tony Paroubek's site which has a pretty good pictoral view of exactly how to do Nep cuttings. Should be helpfull for those who have never tried it before.

To find the pictoral click on "Carnivorous" on the left hand side, then Nepenthes, then scroll to the bottom where it shows Propogation and then click the pictoral link.

Good Luck

http://www.exoticplantsplus.com/framepageculturetips.htm

Cheers
Steve
Thanks!

I have done everything with my cuttings except slitting them. They mostly seem to be growing, but slowly. I'll try slitting next time.

Wow, that was fast Kirk! It's good to know they're in good hands out there in Colorado!

Capslock

thanks, I cant wait, we're slowly gonna replace the polycarbonate panels with glass ones, Im getting the first glass panels tommorow

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]theyre producing basil shoots

you know, Kirk, there are times when bad spelling can change the meaning of what you are saying... I'm not sure wether I'd be bummed or excited if my neps produced basil shoots...
biggrin.gif

Peter

Back