What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starting my givings early this year

I'm also interested
smile.gif
Thanks

Im interested if there is any left.
-Nick

I am interested ! man i need to be on here more often

I`m interested if there are any left.

I am interested too.
Ludwig

Okay, we will call this closed for now.

I should have been more clearon a couple things and there were also a few questions so let me address them here.

1) This plant is an aquatic.

2) The rules I use are what I stated in my first post (i.e. you reply here and not PM me. It make my life easier
smile.gif
)

3) I was not really planning on asking for postage because a cryotube fits in a standard envelope just fine and buying a book of stamps isn't going to make me broke. If you want to SASE me I won't say no but do not feel obligated. If you want me to ship in a padded envelope then all I ask is $1 (40 cents for the envelope and 60 cents for the stamp.) But that is only if you want me to ship in a padded envelope.

4) Someone asked about cultivation. This thing is easy. I took an old 10 gallon tank and put a layer of peat in the bottom and then filled it with water. A week later I set my original 3 turions in and by the end of the season the tank was full. 4 months ago the turions formed and they have been bobbing around since then waiting for me to get rid of them
smile.gif

5) I count 25 replies. There were a couple that said they did not want it if it was aquatic so I'll scratch those. I think that leaves me at 23. Now I might be able to swing all 23 of you but I can not promise anything at the moment.

6) Last thing, PMs will be going out shortly. Thanks

Thanks a bunch
smile_m_32.gif
*Niki*

Hmmm it's easy to grow....WOO HOO! Thanks!

biggrin.gif
OK count me in

I'd love to try one too, even though I'm a total newbie!

I'd be interested, if you still have any unspoken for.

I have numerous common drosera seedlings to trade, and S. rubra ssp. gulfensis seedlings.

I'm just wondering if I'm gonna be PM'ed soon about this,cause this thread was put up on March-4th and it's not March-13th and Pyro said that you would be pming soon,and I haven't got one yet,so was I left out or forgotten?
smile_h_32.gif
*Niki*

i havent got one yet either. maybe he is busy

Brad

Yeah that's what I thought too,I just didn't want to be forgotten
smile_n_32.gif
*Niki*

I did not forget about you all, I just had a departmental presentation to give last week and that ate all my time. I am freed up now and PMs are going out today.

Sorry about the dalay, I hope you all understand

hey thanks, i recieved the turion today.  so i can just put it in an aquarium like u described, turn on the lights and watch it grow?  are there any tempiture requirements?  and how much light does it need?  if u want, can u give the location data? thanks

Brad

Back