What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oreophilla up for grabs!

hey guys, i figured its my time to put something up for free, so I have an oreophilla seedling available, it has been growing since november, and is a VERY fast grower, it will be available for shipping and handling 4 dollars for a package, free for a bubble envelope, I would prefer if you were a newbie to get this but if you arent contact me and ill see if i can work something out,
Kirk
here is a photo of the seedling available:
55287014.jpg

PS If you dont mind waiting I will also have a leuco division available soon, this leuco is very peculiar, dark green, almost black veins

I'm a newbie,and I'd love it!Thanks.*Niki*(Trapper7)
smile.gif

I just did
smile.gif
Thank you!*Niki*(Trapper7)
smile.gif

PMed you

Hey Kirk, just to be safe, please include something that says that the plant is given freely.

For whomever does receive the oreo, please keep that document that says it was given freely.
smile.gif

Um it DOES say that it's free,lol.It says so in the first sentence
smile_n_32.gif
*Niki*
smile_m_32.gif

Ok I'm an idiot!Sorry Shloaty,I now realize what you are talking about.Thanks for the advice.And thanks to Mabudon who explained to me what Shloaty was trying to say.*Niki*

okay its all spoken for, I cant send it to nikki cuz she lives in canada, next one to pm me gets it

PMed you.
~Joe

You might want to check on the postage thing. Seems to me I read somewhere you couldn't even ask for postage...but I'm not sure.

And Kirk, you will DEFINITELY need to pack that better than you have been packing some of your plants. You need to wrap it GENTLY in MOIST sphagnum, then either wrap it loosely in plastic or put it in a plastic container of some sort and THEN put it in something CRUSH PROOF.

Ok good,I'm glad you're not sending it to me.I got scared for a minute(just ask Mabudon,LOL)Thanks for the offer anyways,I appreciate it
smile.gif
*Niki*

Back