What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flowering size s. minor for trade

Hey guys, I finally divided one of my S. minor clumps!!  And I am happy to say I have a few plants I am wanting to trade!!

I am looking for S. flava red tube, any heli's, D. regia, tuberous drosera or any other cool mature sars or other plants.  Just let me know what you have!
smile.gif

Mind you some of these divisions I am tradeing have a flower bud emerging!!

Thanks,

-Jc

Hay, Hellz here,
i have a N. Miranda if you want, for trade
ill pm u
Hellz

Hey Hellz, I already have a Nice sized N. Miranda, but thanks for the offer! Its a gorgeous plant!!

Thanks,
-Jc

Hellz here,
np man, its cool, and yes i agree with you, its a very nice plant ^^
Hellz

OK, I think I replied to everyone that pm'ed me!  Wolf your plants is going out today, and Griffin, your plants are ready just let me know when you want to ship!

I still have a couple more S. minors availible guys, Just let me know what you have for trade plant wise!

Thanks,

-Jc

Received the plant today, thanks again Juan

Wolf

Glad you liked it bud, I recived your plant aswell! Thanks:)

Did the flower bud or new leaf break or get damaged in shipping?? I tried to pack it in a way that they wouldent get damaged... that flower should open up soon! Enjoy!!

-Jc

Ayo, Hellz here,
i got myn a couple of days ago, and its flower stalk didnt break ^^
thanks alot man, o ya, and when i gt those "OkenFenokee Giant"s ill be sure to compare the 2 4 you
i was wondering if you recieved my plant yet?
if you did, PM me
Hellz

Pm'ed ya buddy, I got yours aswell, looks great!

Everyone ealse, I still have a couple Extra S. minors I am willing to trade.  I am looking for Neps, Heliamphora, tuberous drosera, D. regia, bybilis and other mature sarrs.

Just let me know what ya have!  

-Jc

havn't heard from you in awhile

How's that heliamphora doing?

Doing great! no mature pitchers yet, but doing well... man they are slow growers LOL! How are things?

-Jc

things are great! i'm SO glad it's spring!

Back