Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lost plants

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rose,

I can send you D. capilaris if Ozzy doesn't have any. Ozzy, let me know.

Hope you are feeling better!

Glenn

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can literally send you back the D. capillaris (Albino) you sent me 13 months ago, if you would like. I also have a bazillion D. filiformis (all red) seedlings.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rose, sorry but I don't know what a pup is. You're on your own. I'd rather send you the whole plant and take my chances then grow it myself. The odds are far better that in time, you would be in the best position to send me a pup or whatever that is you were talking about as opposed to vice versa.

I have no seedlings of capillaris. It was another drosera that started with a c but it looks as if you'll have that covered.

Me generous... ha! Just out of curiosity... how many plants have you sent out to the membership here to date? two hundred? three hundred? five hundred? And seeds, how many packs of seeds have you sent out to all of us? No need to answer that ;)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lets see, personally i have recieved, i think, around 25 plants from Rose, in fact i think the 'Yog-sothoth' im willing to send her originally came from her. Rose is one of the greats on this forum, i only wish i had more of the plants on her list that i could send
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Copper I promise to send some brevs., filiformis ssp. tracyi 'Buck Pond', filformis 'all red' and capillaris with the slackii if you give me a few weeks, I need ot propagate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Rose!

I have lots of D. capillaris, if you still need it.

How is the N. coccinea doing i sent you? Did it take?

I also have D. filiformis var filiformis, D. intermedia (temperate), and some D. rotundifolia.

And more U. livida and U. bisquamata than I know what to do with!
    My Grow List

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." -- Stephen Hawking

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rose,

PM me your addy and I will send you some of me best Sarracenia stock. I have something that you have not lost, but I think you will enjoy it.

Get well soon,
    Tweek
    \"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.\" - EInstein

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rose,

Can help you with the D. brevifolia and D. capillaris in a couple of months hopefully. Somewhat tapped out at present but as soon as I have some of reasonable size you are welcome to them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast