What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One man's trash...

... is another man's treasure. I have two lots of 9 month old Nepenthes ventricosa seedlings that I culled from last years crop. 2-3 1" seedlings and 6-10 smaller ones per lot. Who wants 'em. $3.85 priority post or take your chances with regular mail, Your choice.

I'll take some Steve. I'll go the Priority Mail route.

I will also like some if there's any left. Priority route also.

Steve,

My co-worker is interested....He chooses priority mail. I can vouch for his green thumb! Where do we send the bucks?

Shoalty, if Steve is out ive got some ill spare for your co-worker

Sorry David and Tony. Only two lots available. Doesn't seem worth breaking it up any smaller.

Tony, Dave pm me i prolly have enough for you two but prolly not enough for anyone else. i got the seed from Steve so its the exact same plants but i think mine are on average a lil smaller at the moment.

Thanks anyway srduggins. Sorry about asking, but I wasn't able to read the post real well because I was at school, and I had to watch out for the teacher.

PM'd you Rattler, and thanks in advance.

Thanks Steve! Uhhh... the check's in the mail
smile_n_32.gif
! No, really, it is!

Back