Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ?are you a bogus trader?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Several weeks ago RL7836 sent uot over 30 packages to individuals, requesting only that you re-emburse him for his shipping costs. approximately 1/3 of you HAVE NOT PAID FOR SHIPPING.

RL7836 has not given me any names, and has only sought advice at this point. He has tried his best to contact all parties concerned and few are talking back. So let me lay it out for you.

I am giving Each of you a 3 week amnesty period to Contact RL7836, if you do not contact him in that time and arrange to deffer the expense of shipping, then you WILL BE A BAD TRADER. your name will go on the list, and everyone will recieve an OFFICIAL warning, 2 squares next to their name, which puts you 2 steps removed from banning if you haven't got warnings allready. If you do, you may end up not being a member of this community any more.

If you don't understand the serious of this, the I feel sad for you. IT IS THEFT. Own up to your end of the agreement and stop taking advantage of a generous member. You do the math, 3.85 cents average shipping charge time 30 + members. would you like eating that? I think not.

Pony up, or catch the next one out of town.
    \"Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: \"Mankind\". Basically, it\'s made up of two separate words - \"mank\" and \"ind\". What do these words mean ? It\'s a mystery, and that\'s why so is mankind.\" ~ Jack Handey

Let's positive thinking! seedjar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Um, I just want to make sure that I'm not one of these people. I don't think that I asked for anything from RL7836, but several other times things have arrived 'by surprise' in the past because I'm usually too distracted with schoolwork to remember everything I post around here. In any case, I've had no unexpected gifts, although I did get some guy's asthma medication a while back...
    In any case, if I did, it's totally my bad and I can mail a check tomorrow, let me know.
    ~Joe
    o//~ Livin' like a bug ain't easy / My old clothes don't seem to fit me /
    I got little tiny bug feet / I don't really know what bugs eat /
    Don't want no one steppin' on me / Now I'm sympathizin' with fleas /
    Livin' like a bug ain't easy / Livin' like a bug ain't easy... o//~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Say RamPuppy, I've sort of got a reverse problem. I've paid two people and never received what I purchased. I'm not interested in going jugular over money. I am also not interested in sharing their names but is there a nice way to ask people a third time to send what one paid for without looking bad or feeling guilty?

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's sad. I just looked, and those are some great plants he was offering. Those traders should really get that money out. I remember a similar thing happened to me quite a long time ago. I had recieved a very nice thorelii x truncata for the price of shipping. I had a lot of very serious issues that sprang up at that time, but there was no reason for it to take quite as long as it did to send him the money. Sorry. Anyway, whoever had the blessed opprotunity to trade with this guy (really wish I had seen that topic), do the right thing and pay your dues, or pft will be on your behind like black on pavement, guaranteed. My 2 cents.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's definitely not cool.

I have pretty much stopped asking for postage when I'm gifting plants, but I've never sent out more than ~8 boxes at a time.

I think if I sent out 30 and wanted people to send me postage, and they stiffed me, I'd be slightly upset, and disinclined to do it again.
    My Grow List

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." -- Stephen Hawking

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never traded a bogus before. How do you go about even GETTING a bogus? Is it a slow grower? What are the lighting requirements? How much water does a bogus take? Is a bogus large or small? Is a bogus carnivorous? How do you feed a bogus?
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have went out packages and never received the trade in return. Once I lost thirty plants to a bad trader. That is really the only one made me made.

That said RL7836 if I happen to be one of these people please let me know. I do so much trading and giving that I lose track at times.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my triffid park plants still didn't come, and the person that "sent" them has been on since I have pmed him, and I still haven't gotten a reply. PM ME! You know who you are! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/mad.gif[/img]
    I may not grow cps anymore, but I can use the ones I ordered in decorating reptile cages!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast