Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drosera capensis red form.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pyro, I'm with you...Firerock needs some water to cool off. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks all but it is actually me who needed some water to cool off. Two wrongs don't make a right and I should have contacted firerock back privately when I read what he typed. Classless on my behalf as I've been somewhat frustrated with members begging for plants lately and firerock got the blunt of it. I was not feeling all that well (my husband refers to it as typing while impaired) and was embarrassed when I saw what he had typed about "Traders beware!!!" and took it personally and didn't realize firerock has all of 9 posts here at Terra. He probably didn't know the acceptable procedure to voice displeasure as well as disappointments.

For this I apologize to firerock.

Other than that, my husband took 6 boxes of gift plants I was packing for others to the PO for me yesterday and they all went out. Probably not the best timing as I just saw the hi temps for today are going to be in the low 80's and those boxes were going to both the east coast and the west coast. Ugh, this is NOT a good time of year to be mailing anything other than seed anywhere even if one uses USPS Priority. Best to wait until fall right about now as any box that sits out on somebody's stoop in sun is going to contain nothing but mush right about now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (LauraZ5 @ June 21 2005,10:40)]Thanks all but it is actually me who needed some water to cool off. Two wrongs don't make a right and I should have contacted firerock back privately when I read what he typed. Classless on my behalf as I've been somewhat frustrated with members begging for plants lately and firerock got the blunt of it. I was not feeling all that well (my husband refers to it as typing while impaired) and was embarrassed when I saw what he had typed about "Traders beware!!!" and took it personally and didn't realize firerock has all of 9 posts here at Terra. He probably didn't know the acceptable procedure to voice displeasure as well as disappointments.

For this I apologize to firerock.
    Laura, for Firerock's "traders beware" comment WRT a gift you were going to give him, I feel you were ENTIRELY within your rights to bend him over a stump and flog him publically.

Very poor form of Firerock... I can only hope his actual age is the same as his apparent emotional age.

My advice to Firerock would be to learn some manners, and perhaps start with a clean slate by signing up under a new name.
    My Grow List

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." -- Stephen Hawking

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to agree!! I have a saying when I'm getting something for free. Beggers can't be choosers. Not saying when you get something for free your begging, but the same principal applies. You can't be picky when it comes to getting something for free. Should be thankful someone cares enough to GIVE a plant away.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12