Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not cp's but

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone interested please pm me and we'll work from there. I have plenty to go around-enough to make a small bonfire with.

A tadpole would work fine in the pond but an adult bullfrog would not work in the tank with CP's.

Another thing is that it would be best for me for people to take them in large lots. I'm not against shipping out one or two but it would simply be faster. More means a bit of security for you in case things happen and tadpoles don't need much anyway.

It also saves them from eventual fate(think Ozzy's skink auction [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]).
    1 Nxventrata

D. muscipula & D. muscipula 'Red Dragon'(barely)

Sarracenia leucophylla(seedling)

S. purpurea and Drosera filiformis filiformis/ intermedia seeds waiting to sprout.

Drosera capensis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

Hi guys.I'm in Canada right and I asked for some of these tadpoles,but was told that it might be too expensive to ship to Canada,so does anybody know any info about that?Would I have to call the post office to see if they can ship live animals to me and how much it would be?Any info would be greatly appreciated [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] Thanks guys! *Niki*
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah. Anyone with info on this would be most appreciated. I'm not worried as much about the cost as I am about legality of this. I suspect controls are tight since we got fruit taken from us when we bought it in Canada and had it in the car when we crossed to the US(or maybe vise versa).
    1 Nxventrata

D. muscipula & D. muscipula 'Red Dragon'(barely)

Sarracenia leucophylla(seedling)

S. purpurea and Drosera filiformis filiformis/ intermedia seeds waiting to sprout.

Drosera capensis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    check your local laws even here in the states. i do believe they were recently banned from being imported even here in Montana.
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey folks, The Bullfrog tads may not be shipped to Canada. Additionally, there are many states out west where they can not be shipped. American Bullfrogs are an introduced species west of the rockies. Please don't ship Bullfrogs or Bullfrog tads to anywhere that is not their native range. It' a tad bit irresponsible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Frog legs mmmm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info.*Niki*
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!