Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I want cps

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How about Toxicodendron diversilobum, and Toxicodendron radicans.

--Mike

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boink!

Nope, not good enough to list Toxicodendron. Those may be poisonous but they are both capable of fruiting and sustaining wildlife and they actually do have a place in the North American landscape. Iím not saying that I want them on my property in quantity but a few here and there are ok.

So, letís replace those with Lythrum salicaria, Tamarix ramosissima, and Eichhornia crassipes. Hesperis matronalis, Convallaria magalis, and Hedera helix.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks friends,

Well, I hope the topic of the discussion has changed and I guess, nobody is interested in trading seedlings or plants with me.
    Thanks anyway.
    Pramod.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Say Pramod, it's nothing personal and the exchange above is a classic example of how people get slap happy silly and sidetracked and how a thread can end up totally somewhere else. I hope you put the plants and seeds behind you and come and hang out with us and post a lot. Photos of the CPs you have are always appreciated.

This forum is growing in leaps and bounds and I suspect in time you will run across somebody else who shares your love for these plants who registers from within your own country who is in a position to trade with you. I can think of two online nurseries that ship internationally however I suspect there are more out there. I've been here at Terra for not even a year and my skill set with these plants has increased substantially. There is no way I could have enjoyed the successes I have with growing the plants I do have were it not for the good people of these forums.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the encouraging reply friend. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]
    Even I wish that I get somebody soon who will be happy to trade with me.
    Please let me know the twoi nurseries who ship Internationally.
    Pramod.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am I allowed to post links for Pramod here so others can view them? Will a moderator please let me know as there may be others from overseas who would like to know.

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Tony Paroubek @ June 05 2005,10:51)]It would depend on India's plant importation laws Scott, which I am not familiar with. As well as any laws from the exporting country.

As far as CITES, All Nepenthes, All Sarracenia, and Dionaea are Appendix II except for a few species of Nepenthes and Sarracenia that are Appendix I
    What about Utricularia? How about seeds?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast