Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone have drosera seeds?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Close but no bananas! We simple folk from Illinois wait to stiff you with our tollbooths a few miles AFTER you cross the boarder! Please note that we have conveniently provided you with no means by which to exit the TriState after crossing the border UNTIL you have paid your fair share. Funny, did you ever notice that Wisconsin always has superior roads to Illinois and you all have no toll booths? I wonder what we really do with all that money given how many roads around here are in need of replacement or repair. And snow removal... you blow us out of the water in that department too. I always love a good mystery. Sure do wonder what we are doing with all that toll money we collect.

Oh my gosh! Why Jim, you stole my dinner out of the frig, "And now for my favourite meal - crow!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LMAO @ Jim about the Alaska bit,too funny [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] Ok so if I send seeds in one of those bubble envelopes and DON'T write SEEDS on the front or where ever,do they still check it?I'm sure tons of people send out one of those bubble envelopes with gifts inside,so do they check all of them?And what if it's just a regular letter envelope and I put seeds in there and it just looks like a letter,do they check that?~Niki~ [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img]
    Great Googly Moogly!

Beware of the yellow snow!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh dear Niki, I still wouldn't play with trading outside of your country. I won't send even seeds ever again, too risky and I don't want any fines.

I'm sure both the US as well as Canadian authorities don't have the resources to check all of the envelopes regardless of whether they are marked as containing seeds or not but is it worth being that 1% of 1% (I don't know what the actual percentage of envelopes that are checked is) that they do check when it comes to envelopes?

I always send seeds in bubble mailers because they don't fit through the automated machines and have to be hand canceled. This reduces the risk of seed getting smashed. A bubble mailer is under $1 so the extra insurance is nice.

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We also shouldn't be "trying to get away with it".

Laura: As a married guy, I can positively speak for every other out there... we all eat lots of crow and have our own respective doghouses, with our repective names on them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmmm...

"Why Jim, you stole my dinner out of the frig, "And now for my favourite meal - crow!"

I was referring to women, regardless of whether they are married or not, having many a dinner of crow. They don't have doghouses for us ladies per se but we have something really similar, we call it a kitchen or a laundry room.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123