What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Byblis liniflora seed for sase

Got the seeds, thanks Jeremiah!

Yeah, me too. I totally decided to skip out on cutting them. I forgot how small they are! I think a lot of mine got crushed cuz there are little juice spots on the paper the size of seeds. Well at least I know they're fresh! Lol. I think some of them will germinate.

I recieved my seed today. Thank you so much!
biggrin.gif

Got mine today also. Do these seeds need a cold stratification or will they germinate without it? Thanks for the seeds!
-Nick

"Do these seeds need a cold stratification..."

No but they do like it warm and damp.

If any one does not have luck with these seeds just send another sase and you can try again.

thanks
-Jeremiah-

Yeah mine had green juice spots where the seeds were too.

I hope mine is in the mail.
confused.gif

Got mine today. Will sow as soon as I can get home.
Thanks Jeremiah!

Received the seed today. Thank you very much.

Jeremiah put me down for some seed.. woohoo, I finally get to try growing some byblis.

Let me know, and i'll get the sase out to you!

-Jc

Would you happen to have any more seeds for SASE? I would lke to try growing this plant. I checked through the posts, it seems you have not indicated you are done offering. Thanks.

Got mine today, and sowed them all in one big pot. Thanks!

Sending you a PM... Thanks.

I will not be able to send out a SASE until Tuesday, is that alright? I sure hope so, I'm very interested in the seeds =)

im a little late but looks like you "have more"

can i have 1 pack?

i live with the guy called "Jason Wong" who is one of the sase senders of this offer.

It would be nice if u send my pack with his, in his sase, he'll send u a note

Thanks!

Back