What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My first mass giveaway....

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
I have brought this topic back from the dead... Seeds are NOT currently available... please check the last page for the reason I brought this topic back. thanks
Andrew

Hello, I have a few "weeds" going crazy in my green house. So, I decided to collect some seeds and give them away here for SASE. This is for USA only (sorry). I know there are lots of new people here, so here is your chance to try some of these plants from seed... Please POST HERE. I will them PM you with my address and confirm your "order"...

To start: SEEDS ARE GONE
0 packs of D. capensis
0 packs D. burmannii (edit: this is a mix of red tent and green form. Mostly green form....)

Andrew

Could I get some D. burmannii? Thanks!
~Joe

Could I get some burmanii too?
smile.gif

Andrew,
I'll take a pack of each if possible. Thanks - Bob

Hi Andrew,

I'd love to get some D.burmannii.

Thanks a bunch.

Edit: Per your request I will also send you a pack of D. capensis...
Andrew

I'll take a pack of burmannii, and a pack of capensis, please.
Thanks
smile.gif

I would love a pack of burmanii, and 1 capensis if possible. Thanks, and you know how to reach me. Thanks a lot!

I would like 1 of each
Thanks
Dennis

D. burmannii is gone.
22 D. capensis remain

I would like a D. capensis pack. Thanks in advance.

Sure I'll take some weeds.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (adnedarn @ June 14 2005,7:59)]D. burmannii is gone.
22 D. capensis remain
Hey there I would love D. capensis. Thank you so much!

I would likesome capensis, please.

Ok you forced me to register.
I'd like a pack of capensis please. Thanks
smile.gif

Update:
no D. burmannii left
13 D. capensis left

true- Welcome to the forums!! Do you already grow some CPs or will this be your first try? If you're interested I'd love to send you 2 packs.
smile_m_32.gif

If you still have some left, I'll take a pack also. I'll email you or PM you when I get back from work tonight.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (adnedarn @ June 15 2005,8:29)]Update:
no D. burmannii left
13 D. capensis left

true- Welcome to the forums!! Do you already grow some CPs or will this be your first try? If you're interested I'd love to send you 2 packs.
smile_m_32.gif
Hehe thanks, so kind.
I have a couple fly traps and a D. adelae, but I'm still a newbie. I had my fly trap for a year and half and now and I'm trying to explore other CPs.
If you'ld love to send me some, I'd love to receieve them!
smile.gif

Hey,
Ill take a d. camale reproductive organ. I havnt had any luck with this plant in the past (i know, its a weed, but for whatever reason, its a weds that doesnt like me) but i want to keep trying.

Thanks Alot,
Jeff

Could I maybe get a pack if there is any left? I havn't grown any thing from seeds before so could I maybee ask a few questions if I get a pack?
Thanks!

Back