What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My first mass giveaway....

turner, ask any questions you want. But I think I read in another topic you are in Canada. And as I said, my offer is for the USA only. Sorry.
smile_h_32.gif

Andrew

Id like to clarify something.... my post to this topic must have been modified before i posted it. I did not write what was posted. I did write a message and walk away from my computer. One of the other "humans" living in my house must have done that. I appologize. What i wrote originally was that if you have any d. capensis i would like some please.

Thanks and sorry again.
Jeff

The person responsible will be tracked down and fed to my plants

Actually, Captotterboy, that was most likely you. When you mispell 'capensis' by leaving out the first s, the profanity filter kicks in to shelter us from the horror. :)
~Joe

Just ask Jimscott about the horrors of the profanity filter.
smile_n_32.gif
laugh.gif

Hey typoes and mis-spellings are one thing that i do well... or not well as the case may be. But i didnt write the other stuff. as it just so happens joe... im rather incompetent too. The fact that i cant seem to grow d. capensis should testify to this

jeff

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Captotterboy @ June 16 2005,7:10)]The fact that i cant seem to grow d. capensis should testify to this
I too could not grow D. capensis for years... Untill I moved them out to the greenhouse (I was trying to grow them under lights inside where I grew MANY cps perfectly) Anywho... I guess now I can't kill them like most people. LOL

I think thats my problem. I have been trying to grow them under three 20w grow lights in a terrarium. I have been told this is bad... very bad.

Everyone that has reqested seeds should have a PM from me by now with the instructions. Feel free to PM me back if anything is unclear.

I still have 11 packs of D. capensis to give away.

Andrew

Edit: the email was mass sent. So don't take me asking if you were international personal. It was just a general comment from how many international people have PMed me even though i said USA only....
smile.gif

I would love to try out a D. capensis if some seeds are left. Thanks!

EDIT:
You got it! 10 packs left everyone.
Andrew

chloroplast reqested to also recieve a pack of D. capensis. So there are now 9 packs of D. capensis available...
Andrew

Please remember to include your forum names... I was able to figure everyone out so far... I will update this post to show who's SASEs have came in and will go out the next day....

6-20-05
elarwhis-techman-piranhaplant-outsiders71-njnewbie
6-21-05
TheAlphaWold-Anoxos
6-23-05
cp30-true
6-24-05
captotterboy-spudgunr-seedjar
6-27-05
ceasg
6-28-05
Buster1
6-30-05
dlybrand
7-1-05
cockatiel mother

Andrew

Hey! I'd like a packet of capensis, too, (if there are any left) please. Thanks Andrew.

-D. Lybrand

You got it dlybrand, I have pmed you my info....
8 packs left everyone...
Andrew

Andrew if you're trying to get rid of those seeds, mind sending me an extra pack? (If you didn't send out my envelope yet
smile.gif
)

Sorry, mail has already picked up...
smile_h_32.gif

I'll take some capensis seeds.. are they typical form?

ceasg, they are mostly typical... But when I collected the seed I didn't verify each plant. So some might be all red, albino and other forms. But I'm sure the majority is typical since that's what I have arround mostly...
You've got your pack, I will PM you the info right now.

7 packs left.
Andrew

Andrew what are left?  May I get a pack too?  I would love to try another Dew.  Thanks

Hey I could send you a pack of both those if you like since you are already sending me a sase.

just make sure to put a little note in the sase reminding me.

-Jeremiah-

Back