Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big ping to trade

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want to trade a very large Pinguicula species (similar to moranensis) for any good nepenthes (bongso, ovata, or sibuyanensis maybe) or near mature sarracenia. You can see pics of the same species on my website, and this one is almost the same size. I think this is seriously on of the largest species I've ever seen. Thanks.

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nobody wants it? It's a great plant. plant for trade

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a thang for Pings but I'm on circuitry overload over here in the Ping-A-Ling department. That is one huge and healthy looking Ping you've got there. I think the Neps you are asking for are sort of hard. My son wants an N. sibuyanensis himself. As far as mature Sarrs, I really don't have many of those but maybe you could list out what types of mature Sarrs you might want or easier yet... which ones you don't want.

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, any sarracenia or nepenthes anyone might want to trade is good. Thanks.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish I could help you out, but I just got into CPs and dont have any trading stock yet. Lovely plant BTW. How easy are Pings to grow?
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, They're very easy and rewarding plants. Hehe, the reason I have theese pings is to catch annoying flies that come into my room. To my great satisfaction, it efficiently rid me of 4 flies today, rather big ones too. They must've just hatched somewhere outside. Hehe, 4 less flies flyin around my room, and probably more in my sarracenia pitchers [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img] . I love cps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes that's a lovely ping. I think the reason you haven't recieved an offer is because no one here (including myself) has anything fair enough to trade for such a nice plant.
    James 1:17

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."

BANNED
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trust me, they do [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img] .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast