What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks to everyone who replied and offered to take some plants. They are on their way to a new home.
Ron
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To honor a recent trade, someone substituted almost all of the 'agreed on' plants with others that I currently have no space to grow.

The following plants are available for $4 ($3.85 postage rounded up):

- D. nitidula [8+ plants in fair to good condition]
- D. ericksoniae x D. pulchella (10+ plants in good condition)
- D. 'carburup' [one plant in fair condition]
- D. occidentis [one tiny plant]
- D. nidiformis - 8+ plants]
- D. pulchella 'red' [looks like toast]
- Sarracenia alata 'black' X Sarracenia flava 'red' - one medium size plant in fair/good condition (new growth looks very good)

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Disclaimers / instructions (Please read BEFORE responding):
- the plants are in good to very poor condition (as I received them)
- shipping conditions now are not good (temps in 80's+)
- USA only
- funds must clear before I ship (based on prior experience)
- people with whom I have had a good trading experience will have priority (or who can come pick them up)
- PM me with your interest or questions
- plant names taken from labels (or approximated from labels) - spelling may not be accurate
- Public / educational institutions will have priority (and I cover shipping)

I would be willing to give them a shot for survival. But I'm not clear if you are offering the group or individually ("all plants will be shipped together").

Let me know if its individually or as a whole group and I'll get with you about it.
smile.gif

Thank you Ron.

Oops, I now realize that I should have posted right here in this thread that I had already PMd you a bit ago.  Sorry for that.

Ron have all the plants found a new home yet? If not please let me know. Thanks

Back