What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia

I am looking for a S.purpurea that will produce 2-3 ijnch high pitchers. I am also looking for a good sized flava that will produce pitchers over 7 inches tall. I have many things to trade. Feel free to PM me if you have any available.
Thanks,
dewy

PS. My flava and purpurea are very small seedling plants.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dewy @ June 23 2005,5:17)]I am looking for a S.purpurea that will produce 2-3 ijnch high pitchers. I am also looking for a good sized flava that will produce pitchers over 7 inches tall. I have many things to trade. Feel free to PM me if you have any available.
Thanks,
dewy

PS. My flava and purpurea are very small seedling plants.
I would imagine most S. purpurea and S. flava varieties and subspecies will produce plants of that size when mature.

Just gotta have patience!

Anybody? The plants I have are so small that a ant would have a difficult time getting into the pitcher. I would like one that could produce a pitcher the size of a nickel at the opening of the pitcher.
Thanks,
dewy

Back