What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heads up

hey everyone, I just pollinated some P. lousianica flowers today, and should have fresh devils claw seed as soon as I get some claws, should be around 2-3 weeks? I dont know all you probo growers know how long, anyways should be up for SASE soon, I cant wait to get some of the famous claws!

Let me know when you are ready for SASE. I would like to try to grow some, thanks
smile.gif

I, too, am interested in the Devil's Claw seeds. BTW, is that Ping lusitanica? I've never heard of lousianica. Thanks.

-D. Lybrand

Oh! I thought Devil's Claw was Ibicella lutea... I was thinking of using regular cactus/succulent soil. What do you use?

-D. Lybrand

Hey Kirk How have you been? If you have enough seed packs you can put me down on the list.  Thanks

I'm not sure if your making a list, (and checking it twice - a bit early for that), but I am interested too.

definately interested!

Back