What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosophyllum seeds up for grabs

I'd like one if there's any left!

I suppose I would be too late, as I would be #15 according to what I see. Guess I'll just have to bother someone once they've germinated those ^_^.

If by ANY chance you have any left, I'd absoloutly love to try them!!
Let me know.

You Rock Jeremiah!!

-Jc

Sorry guys that is all I have I with I had a few hundred pack to give out but I don't, Outsiders71 is the last to get some.

If you want to send it though paypal that is fine my email is jeremiahsplants@adelphia.net

Sorry about that
-Jeremiah-

I missed out on the seed, darn work... but I was wondering why you use a pot within a pot.

Steve

It's a technique invented by Adrian slack. It allows you to sit the pot in a tray of shallow water, and the inner pot only gets moisture by wicking from the outer pot. That way the medium around the plant is just barely damp and the humidity around the plant is higher.

Cheers,

Joe

I believe it is to reduce the "sudden root death" that Drosophyllum are notorious for doing, dying with repotting. This way, pot within a pot, lets the plants roots grow through the holes in it and it can grow roots into the larger pot as well.

darn :/ lol

Oh wel thanks anyhow

-Jc

Sorry Kirk I gave them all away, I thought you had some.

-Jeremiah-

Hello,

Sorry for the delay I did not receive most of the sase until after the 4th. I will try to get everything sent out Monday.

I have received sase/money for postage from the following
Don Pham
Nick Zurasky
Jim Straw
Steve Duggins
Clint Parsons
Ken/Chloreplast
Dustin Truesdell
James/ Outsiders71
Luis Arriaga/ TheAlphaWolf
Stan/ buster1
rattler_mt
Amateur_Expert

That means I'm still missing jimscott and adnedarn

Please let me know if you have any special instructions.

thanks
-Jeremiah-

Jermiah, I believe that the one on the list as "Jim Straw" is me. My name is Jim Straus and that is a common errant rendering. Is the address: for Wyomissing, Pennsylvania and the handwriting - "chicken scratch"? Then it is likely me.

Thanks for the update and letting us know.
smile.gif

Hi Jeremiah, I sent money to your email by paypal on the 29th of June. It cleared my bank account (was accepted by you) on july 5th. So, you should have it. If it is not enough, or you still don't see the funds, please let me know. And we will get to the bottom of it.
smile.gif

Thanks!
Andrew

jimscott
Yeah I have yours. I have bad "chicken scratch" hand righting but for some reason I can never decipher anyone else's.

Andrew
Yeah sorry about that I got it from you.

So who am I missing?

thanks
-Jeremiah-

Thank goodness for a keyboard, good spelling, and FTG, to bring my typos to my attention!
smile_m_32.gif

I sent out the seeds to everyone on that list today. Please let know when you receive them. I would love to know if/when that sprout for your guys. I hope they do well for you since it is such a neat plant, I need to post a photo of mine right now it must have 300 bugs stuck on the leaves.

thanks
-Jeremiah-

received them. thanks again! ...i'm sooo excited!!

got it today! can't thank you enough!

i wish you ALL (and me) good luck!

Back