Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking for: cps hardy to zone 5 for new bog

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have put a growlist up, but i found that they dident let me list very much... [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_h_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never put my growlist, I only have 3. Then some people have 200000 and just give away plants and seeds and how in the world do you guys get so much! haha. I guess everyone has to start somewhere. I'm very jealous. ::makes growlist::

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh my nice starts for both of you!

So Jon... what kind of seed do you have? Inquiring minds need to know! I am relatively sure you and me can work something out. I like germinating seed almost as much as I like eating. I have a thing for seed and a thang for food. Gimme your list of seed!

And Tink... are you hijacking poor Jon's thread? I thought me and all the other zone 5ers had already done a pretty good job of that ourselves. I've been meaning to ask you... what's with the pineapple avatar? Your favorite fruit or was that a subtle hint that you wanted Ananas comosus seed?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ummm, well, dont have too much, but i do have coloumbine seeds and lupine seeds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lupine, did you say Lupine seeds! I have an area that I was just mentioning to April would be perfect for lupine. What color do you have? Doesn't matter. Let's do business.

Send me your full name and a mailing address with a zip code. I have seen your grow list and I know exactly what I want to send you and it will be hardy outside in zone 5. You will have to wait though. I pack pretty well but it is way too hot to ship anything right now. I'm going to go for mid September. Is that ok with you? Do you need pots for the plants?

Now here comes what you need to do... remind me around September 1st by sending me an e-mail and a PM. I am a Mom and we Moms are sometimes sort of easily distracted. Add to this that April and I are going on a little trip over Labor day weekend and I do need a little help as when we get back, my kids will need to get back to school. I am going to go out and stick a stake in your plant so that there is no way I will accidentally let anyone else have it. I already have 2 stakes with names out there so this is not a big deal and it helps me make sure I don't make any mistakes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm zone 5 too in kansas

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No I'm not trying to take Jons topic. *lol* I am sorry. Pineapples are a good fruit and I don't know what started it but I got a pineapple obsession along with other tropical things. It was cute.

And what kind of cuttings do you have Jon? J/w

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have cuttings of bacopa, a bog/pond plant that roots very easy.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast