What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. nidiformis seedlings for sase

Cynic81

Frakkin Toaster
All in the title. PM me for address. Seedlings are several months old, and I'm drowning in them. Expect to receive several
smile.gif

Since these are seedlings instead of seeds will the SASE need to be any different? As far as size, etc.?

PM'd you. I have the same question as divaskid. Will we send a box SASE?

-D. Lybrand

PM'ing you, same question as the other guys; box or envelope?

Hello--I just PM'd you--thank you for this great offer! Happy Trails, Mike

Well, since your drowning in them, I think I still have a chance. I've sent you a PM. Thank you.

pm'd you if any left !

im pretty sure that was supposed to say "PM"

eep O_O

A bit overwhelmed by the response. I'll fill all the orders I've got now before taking on any more. I'll post if there are any leftover :p

As far as envelope Vs. box, I'd planned to just use a plastic bag in an evelope, but if you want to send a box feel free.

If there are any leftover I'll take one. I won't PM you till I know there are any left.

Oops...I misread the post and thought it was seed for SASE!

In any case, I've never had much luck with seedlings I've obtained, so if it's OK with you Cynic81, I'd like to retract my request and give someone else who has better luck a chance.

I thank you for the offer and apologize for this mistake.

SASEs have begun arriving. I'll start sending the goodies out tomorrow
smile.gif

Hot weather + odd hours at work = delay

goodies shall be deployed tomorrow
biggrin.gif

All the SASE's I received were filled and sent out today.

Back