What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I know i ask for a lot but...

lol

BANNED
Hi. I'm looking for some easy cheap utrics that I can grow in the pots and water trays of mainly my nepenthes, and probably sarracenia. I have some small sarracenia I can trade, and maybe some D. capensis seedlings (thanks to many people on this forum
smile_m_32.gif
). Besides that, does anyone know where I can obtain a U. humboldtii? I think it's the coolest utric out there. Thanks.

I am looking for ping. caerulea and pumila plants to round out a collection of SE native pings for a display at the Southeastern Flower show and hopefully win the much coveted Species Trophy. I have Sarracenias for trade, leucos, purps, psitts and, flavas.

Thanks SO

SO, you may want to start your own thread....

Lol @ Sobsessed
biggrin.gif
. Unfortunately, I dont have many pings. But, I do have a nice P. titan up for trade
biggrin.gif
!

LOL,
I am very sorry. That was not intended for your thread. Boy, was I out to lunch, breakfast and dinner on that one!

Brooks, you are truly a man obsessed. So obsessed, he doesn't know what topic he's on. lol
smile_m_32.gif

Back