EDIT: The Helies are spoken for. Still looking to trade the orchids.
I'm about to be off to university and so I won't have much time to worry with my tropical plants. *I have orchids and helies to trade, and I'm looking to get Sarracenia which I can add to my bog (these take care of themselves in my experience, and so I can still add to this collection).
I have the following species:
(4) different Cattleya hybrids
(1) Maxillaria hennisiana
(1) Dracula inaequalis
(1) Masdevallia constricta
(1) Cattleya hybrid 'Crystelle Smith'
(2) Phalaenopsis hybrids (one pink, one white)
(2) Dendrobium hybrids (one purple/white one white)
(1) Dendrobium tetragonum
(1) Dendrobium unicum
(1) Encyclia tampensis
(1) Brassavola nodosa
(1) Ascocenda hybrid (orange)
(2) helies, one making mature pitchers, unknown hybrids
Like I said, I am looking for Sarrs. *Particularly, I am interested in flavas and leucos, though rubras with history/location data are great too. *I will consider anything.