Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 2.25", 3.25" deep rose pots?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys,

Realized I have way way more pots than plants these days, in fact I actually had to store some because the empty pots were taking up way too much room. So I figure, why not try to gain some balance?

I have at least 20 2.25" black plastic rose pots, they're 3.25 inches deep so great for nep cuttings. I originally got them with the thought of pygmy Drosera in mind, giving them more depth than width to drop their roots into. Probably have a bunch more, but i need to go into the back of the garage and check them out.

So if you like, make me an offer. My growlist isn't much at all, basically almost anything. Leading towards Dionaea, Mexi-pings, and Sarracenia. A Nep if you got it, but I whole heartedly doubt that.
    Lithops care info: If you take care of it, it will die.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM'd you
    All proofs inevitably lead to propositions that have no proof. All things are known because we want to believe in them.

My Growlist updated with available trades and pictures - PM if interested

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anyone else is interested let me know. I definately have more. Growlist is up in the appropriate forum (man that hurts to call that a growlist [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] ).

Sarracenia, Dionaea or Mexi-ping's most appreciated.
    Lithops care info: If you take care of it, it will die.