What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nep cuttings for free

here's the deal:

my neps are getting outta control and i need to cut them back. i plan on doing this tonight. instead of just throwing the cuttings away (i have no room for them), i'm thinking that i'll put them all in box and send them to ONE lucky individual and they can do whatever they want with them. pm or email me your mailing address and i'll send them to someone. it's all for free. sound good?

peace,
tech...

ps, i'm not on here much due to my job, but i will be checking this thread tomorrow am for addresses...

NOTE: i just noticed that my email address on pft was incorrect. i have updated it to my new address. if you emailed me your address using the address that was previously listed on here, please resend it asap. thanks!

Hmm, if you have enough to send to 2 people. I'd like a cutting also. Pm on the way.

thanks for the replies everyone. cuttings are gone.

thanks!
tech...

Out of curiosity, what Nepenthes were they?

n. ventrata, n. ventricosa, n. sanguinea

Back