What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

elgecko

I've got a magic window!
For SASE / USA only.

If you are interested in more then 3 of the offered seed packs, place extra postage on the SASE just in case.

B. liniflora - 1
D. capensis ‘Albino’ - 10
**D. capensis (red) - not collected yet. Should be ready very soon.
D. filiformis var. filiformis FL red - 1
D. rotundifolia – 10
D. sessolofolia – 10
D. spatulata – 10

P. lusitanica – 10

*VFT – 9

*I left my VFT Dentate Traps and Red Dragons flower this year. I crossed them to each other and themselves, mixed all the collected seeds up and made packets up of 15 seeds each. So it will be a surprise to how they will look when they grow up.

**I have noticed that germinating seed from the D. capensis (red), not all plants have the nice red color. Please do not trade these plants to people calling them red, trade them as typicals. Tell the person to germinate some seed when it flowers to have a chance at getting a red plant.

i would be interested in a pack of the VFT seed. let me know where to send th SASE

I would be interested in a pack of VFT and D. filiformis var. filiformis FL red.Did you get the SASE I sent you for the P. lusitanica seed?If not put me down for one of those to.Thanks Steve!

Jerry

I would be interested in the B.liniflora, D.capensis (red), and Vft seeds.
Thanks

I am interested in the VFT, spatulata, and the capensis albino seeds.

I would be interested in VFT, filifomis, and d. rotundifolia. Thanks for the offer

I am very interested in the rotundifolia seeds. Should I send a PM? Thanks.

What is still available:

D. capensis ‘Albino’ - 8
D. capensis (red) - not collected yet. Should be ready very soon.
D. rotundifolia – 7
D. sessolofolia – 10
D. spatulata – 9

P. lusitanica – 9

VFT – 1

I'm interested in 1 of:
D. rotundifolia
D. spatulata
P. lusitanica
VFT

Thank you.

I'm interested in:
D. capensis albino
D. rotundifolia
D. spatulata

let me know if they are still available =)

I'd like a pack of Drosera rotundifolia, Drosera Sessilifolia, and Pinguicula Lusitanica.

This'll be my third try with lusitanica seeds. This time I'm not going to germinate them outside just in case another huge heat wave decides to sneak up on me again!

I still have your address but I'm going to PM you cuz I gotta ask you something.

i would love to have some

capensis albino
sessolofolia
rotundofolia

Hey,
since you were out of the filiformis, can i have a packet of the d. capensis (red) with my order?

Ill send a pm too. Thanks

Ooo! Success finally! One type has germinated! The thing is..I can't remember which kind it is.. I marked them but the tags got messed up so now I don't know. But I THINK it was the lusitanica that germinated! Yaaayy! Finally! I think I have about 75% germination too!

If anyone can verify if they actually are lusitanica...I'll write a description......

They are about 2 mm high and the seeds are still on the top, they don't even remotely look rosetted yet and it really looks nothing like a drosera so yay! I really think they are lusitanica! WOOO!

Back