User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Genlisea hispidula

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is for a flowering sized or very near flowering sized plant, and what ever plantlets are attached to it. In total it's probably about a 1.5-2" plug. My other one that is only slightly larger has put up a scape, hopefully it will open very soon.

I'm looking for other Genlisea or less common Utricularia in exchange. terrestrial species only
    \"Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.\"
    --P. J. O'Rourke
    GL

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Dave, is there anything in my grow list that you would be interested in, as a trade for G. hispidula?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PM'd

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok. I'm not taking any more offers on this. And I'll be getting back to everyone who has offered something already.
    \"Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.\"
    --P. J. O'Rourke
    GL