Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Seeds for trade

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey all,
    in a couple weeks im going to have a abunch of d. spatulata seeds. I was hoping to get any other CP seeds in trade. Really, anything but D. spatulata or d. capensis typical and red. If i cant find any trades, than i would be happy to offer them for SASE.

Thanks,
    Jeff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    D. spatulata is pretty common. Might be hard to find people wanting to trade for them.

You might do just as well to offer them for postage to newbies.

Have you ever grown Sarracenia from seed?

I have lots of S. alata seed, from plants rescued from Covington, Louisiana.

PM me if you'd like some with your shipping address.
    My Grow List

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." -- Stephen Hawking

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey,
    Yeah i figured it was common. I thought someone else might have something common too that they might want to get rid of, and (for reasons behond understanding) doesnt have this weed of a plant. and besides, its still a couple of weeks aways from being ready. I have never grown sarracenia from seeds, but since the price is right, id love to try.

Jeff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll take some for SASE. I'm pretty new to CP's so I don't have anything to trade.

-Rail
    My life sucks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no problem. But like i said, it will be a few weeks. The flower stalks are just getting to the point where they will start to open. When they are ripe i will post a topic for them. Just pm me with a reminder to hold some for you now and ill pm you hwne they are ready.

jeff