What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. extrema

lol

BANNED
Would anyone out there be willing to trade root cuttings of D. multifida extrema and marston dragon for D. capensis seedlings, or for shipping? Hoping to propogate a lot of forked leaved sundews for knat control. Thanks.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (lol @ Sep. 06 2005,8:41)]Would anyone out there be willing to trade root cuttings of D. multifida extrema and marston dragon for D. capensis seedlings, or for shipping?  Hoping to propogate a lot of forked leaved sundews for knat control.  Thanks.
I have some small D. binata (multifida extrema) plantlets; there are one or two people I owe some to, but I will have a couple left over.

I can send you one. I also see you want D. filiformis. I can send you a large leaf off my D. filiformis ssp. tracyi.

I will have some seeds again very soon with the way these are flowering. Do you want all of them?

rick

Back