Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My devils claw

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmm there common you say were you live? i do know they go as a weed someplaces. do you know what kind grows there? What color are the flowers. ibicellas are yellow and the prob.. are purplish.
    ~Brandon~ aka ~Carnivorkid~
    Member of SEPACPS
    My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OOOHHH I have always loved the devils claw however the only time I ever had one sprout was when it was accidentally mixed in with some of my spider plants, how do you germinate yours? it seems I can never get consistent germination with mine
    Join the CCPS, you wont regret it: http://s4.invisionfree.com/CCPS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the seeds are rather random and they pop up on there own in random places.I usually get good germination in my 4 tier greenhouse on the top shelf during april. They need it really warm to sprout. Also you can put the seeds in a pot and in a zip lock and place on a heat pad or something that is warm. They sprout naturally almost after stratification and sprout when temps climb and soil warms. they dont usually say much about this but i have planted some in a pot my first year trying them and gave up after a month or so. So i then dumped the pot and had it sprout the following year in my garden bed where i had dumped it. and i was chcking my plants one day and seen this dewy seedling in my garden and i was like hmm... and a few days later i had remembered i dumped those seeds there and being my first time growingf them i was unfamiliar with them.
    Member of SEPACPS
    My Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'd like to try some next year.

It gets plenty warm here in florida, and it stays somewhat dry in some areas.

BTW: i like your new avatar.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea i have to sort through my seeds and see how many ii have. i have like 30 pods or so and will be offering them soon but might wait "tilkl" (typing with one hand due to a broken wrist and mostly end up messing plenty of words up) after christmas. and anyway you cant get them to sprout. im going to try a bunch of methods to run a test on what is the best way as i couldnt really say exept for some ways that have worked.

yep i had to my auriculata is awesome so i though it would be a nice avatar. I have been trying different ones.
    Member of SEPACPS
    My Growlist

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123