What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

germinating roridula

:rookwoot:at the past icps conference i was able to get 12 roridula dentata seeds and some gorganias wich are from my plants :banana2: so i followed Matt Opels instructions on smoking them in a grill. i have been keeping them outside on my porch wich is what i heard to do. is this correct? ??? curently it has been 2 weeks since they where planted and not a thing:-( [ i know it usally takes longer]

if you have any pics of roridulas peeking out of the dirt please post them because i dont know exactly what seedlings look like [so i dont think they are weeds]
p.s i grow them in southern New England

You were at the conference? Nice! I'm sure we unknowingly walked past each other :p. as for roridula, dvg had a good thread on germination if I remember correctly.

heli i was the person with the microscope display in the back room the the station 2 over from peter d amato's

Hmm.. I don't remember that :scratch:

to roridula groweres what is the average percent of seeds that germinate
i am not expert so i just am hoping for the best
how should i winter my plants
i do not have a green house ^
i know not in a terrarium

I don't have pics, but that link sundrew posted says it takes up to 6 months to germinate, so I wouldn't be too worried about no germination after just 2 weeks

iwest thats what i was told to i just was stating that fact to give when i had planted them. But i was told by an expert on this topic it could bet two weeks to several months.:-(

Back