What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Splinter Hill Video!!!

Hello CP Friends,

After lot's of film editing and hard work, I'm pleased to announce the premier of The Splinter Hill Experience!

A special thanks goes to The Nature Conservancy and Keith Tassin for all of their accommodations and unbeatable hospitality.

You can find this, as well as the ICPS/NASC CP Rescue video here at my site; http://bbproductions.smugmug.com/

Preface; It is the year 2254, and almost 38% of our present day animal and plant species are now extinct. In 2248, humans finally broke the light-speed barrier and also perfected time travel.

Now, scientists and students alike, have the ability to study everything from the most obscure living Permian sea creatures to more recently extinct plants and various life-forms, all 'in situ'.

Living in a world with a now deadly poisonous atmosphere, one such weary traveler passes back through the curtains of time and space, to analyze the mistakes his human ancestors made hundreds of years ago....and try to find a way to correct them to restore the earth from it's ever increasing fragility.

This film takes a good look into one of the last pristine carnivorous plant bogs we have left on this earth, Splinter Hill Reserve, in Alabama, USA.

Please enjoy this in-depth journey into one of nature's last great frontiers.

All plants in Splinter Hill Reserve are protected by law.

Enjoy!

Brian.

I love it! Makes me want to go back!

Wonderful video. Great work. Thanks for posting that, Brian.

xvart.

Makes me wanna get a leucophylla, or ten.

Hey Folks,

Just an update; I fixed a few minor glitches in all three video clips, so it should run much smoother now! ;) Comments are appreciated!

Please enjoy,

Brian.

I loved the Videos, i would've never thought that they could grow on a road side like that!

Back