"In situ" of the month: December
Please vote in last months contest here: http://www.cs.cornell.edu/w8/~andru/...5abfe4a324ad1e
Rules of Entry:
1. You must have a location (county, state, country) of where you took the picture if possible.
2. All pictures must be have taken in the past ten years
3. All entries must be clearly identified if possible. If you are not sure what the plant is please call it "unknown"
4. Entries are restricted to plants from the wild only, no cultivated plants
5. Contestants may only post a maximum of two photos until contest closing on 12/30/11
6. Any picture(s) that have finished in the top 3 may not be reentered again for the following 90 days.
7. Times of Contest and Poll openings and closings are to be understood as EST.
8. Judging by forum members and guests in a poll opening on 1/01/12, closing 1/07/12 and using the Condorcet Internet Voting Service (Beatpath/Schulze/CSSD completion rule). The THREE (3) most popular entries (according to "proportional representation") will be considered "Winners".
PICTURES COPYRIGHTED BY SOMEONE OTHER THAN YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
Contest will be closed on Dec. 30th at 5:00PM EST