Viva La Resistance!!!!!

Capslock
    Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

My photos are copyright-free and public domain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh come on guys, what’s wrong with you. According to some of the proponents, these animals are hardy and won't mind the very neat and tidy drilling equipment at all. It makes for a nice back drop. That oil is desperately needed to make a miniscule dent in our oil need, well worth the risk. Why would we want to waste time in thought? The oil is here, let's get it. **** the wildlife, full steam ahead...I mean oil.

What about sun, wind, water and other clean resources. That's where the research money should be going.

**** the lobbyist, a clean environment ahead.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, and I love how proponents conveniently ignore the fact that drilling would take years to even begin to have an effect on anything.
    Dumb Dumb Dumb
    Can anyone say blinders?
    17 Nash Rd.
    North Salem, NY 10560

YOU! Outta my gene pool!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why the hell do we need to drill for oil in Alaska, didn't we just conquer Iraq?

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (StifflerMichael @ Mar. 16 2005,7:18)]Why the hell do we need to drill for oil in Alaska, didn't we just conquer Iraq?
    Simple. Bush is a wimp.

There is more oil on the Alaskan north slope than in the entire Middle East. The drilling won't kill off everything. They get BIG bonuses if they keep it clean, and believe me they will.

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (schloaty @ Mar. 16 2005,7:10)]Oh, and I love how proponents conveniently ignore the fact that drilling would take years to even begin to have an effect on anything.
    Dumb Dumb Dumb
    Can anyone say blinders?
    You have to start somewhere. That's simply procrastinating. If everyone had an attitude like that, we'd be nowhere! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow...the drilling won't kill "everything." How nice....! I guess I should be real grateful that the drilling won't kill "everything", just most things. There is not enough oil in ANWR to do squat, per US Geological Survey. Best case scenario..16 Billion barrels.

These companies are NOT clean, there are oil spills in Alaska all the time, you just don't hear about it. April
    \"People place their hand on the Bible and swear to uphold the Constitution; they don't put their hand on the Constitution and swear to uphold the Bible,\" Jamie Raskin, to Senator Nancy Jacobs.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast