Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: I support FlyTrapShop.com!

What is and what should never be Crissytal's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I placed an order a few days ago for a Drosera capensis "All Red", Nepenthes sanguinea, and a Drosera filiformis Fl. giant and received them yesterday. Wow! The plants arrived in great condition. Thanks so much!

Crystal

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...t=P1000785.jpg

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...t=P1000779.jpg

Admin- I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az. adnedarn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well then you're eligible for the Thank You membership!! If you don't know about it check it out here: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=109478 I'll get you hooked up to it in the next few mins Thanks for taking the time to write in!
    Andrew
    -Andrew
    Owner of TerraForums, FlyTrapShop.com, and cpforums.org.
    Support FlyTrapShop, support TerraForums! www.flytrapshop.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im speechless , andy has outdone himself this time! lets just say, buku tag alongs!!!

~b

What is and what should never be Crissytal's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Andrew! I'm around on the forum a lot, just don't post much .

Crystal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks alot Andrew for the plants I planted the Pitcher plant with no problems and I potted the D.capensis that you gave for free thanks alot both are looking very good hopfully in a few days the sundew will open some new leaves so I can see the dew.. =)

The N.Sanguinea orange is amazing looking came in fine two pitchers one is forming and one is complete hopefully they'll stay for a bit also only problem I guess the mail carrier was a little rough with them and the very top growing point came off there's about 1CM of it still on the plant it it looked like it dried up ok on the tip of it so will this be a problem or will it recover?

Right now it's in a south window where I keep my other nepenthes which is doing good the humidity right now is 45% usually it's around 36 or 38% during the day and 39% or 48% at night and the Temperature is at 71F right now and usually during the day it's 69F to 70F during cloady days and 70F to 75F on nice sunny days will this be ok or should the humidity be more higher to help with the recovery?

The leaves on the nep looks very nice and green so I'm hoping with a few weeks of care it'll come back good also with the purple pitcher venosa should I add some distilled water to it since it's empty or just wait for it to rain?

Thanks again for the plants I'll post some pictures up when the battery on it is done charging so hopefully it'll help.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hello, on the Nep you mean one of the pitchers that are forming on a new leaf was broke off? or the whole top of the plant?? I guess a picture will show... Those conditions are not too far off from my g/h. (I'm probably more humid.. but not by a whole lot) I would think it will take to that place fine without much setback. I've never added any liquid to my plants upon arrival- but some people do. So, that's your call.

Take care
    Andrew
    -Andrew

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right now it's taking for every to upload the pictures on photobucket and on the manage attachments I have dail-up so it takes forever sometimes.

It's not a leaf or pitcher that broke it's the very top where the leaves form which the top part will form a leaf and a tendril as it grows, but I didn't really know what's it called.

With the purple pitcher I'll leave it be, I watered where I pot it to get the media to settle in good and it looks like it might rain tomorrow so nature will help me out.

Luckily phissionkorps has made this thread

http://terraforums.com/forums/showth...160#post868160 N. Hamakua (N.

Look at the thorelii x (maxima x veitchii) X campanulata):

That's what happened with the N.sanguinea abount 1CM or more of the bottom growth point remains.

It kinda bums me out, but the pitchers on it are nice I hope it can grow somehow I don't know much on Nepenthes yet, but my N.gentle have been happy starting to form a pitcher slowly now that the sun is comming out more.

Besides this I'm very happy with my plants, the purole pitcher looks good so far, the sundews are nice, and the nepenthes pitchers are very nice so hopefully in a couple weeks it'll show signs of improving if it's still green that'll be a good sign.

I'll try to posts pictures of it when the internet works with me. =\

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sounds like just the leaf that was forming out of the top of the plant.. so basically a pitcher won't form on that leaf.. but should continue growing just fine from there I would think.
    Andrew
    -Andrew

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast