What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I support FlyTrapShop.com!

I'll get you upgraded as well. I didn't realize that was you when I was packing, but I think yours is the one I put 3 plants in... If not don't be mad though.. LOL Your order was just handed to the mail man. Sorry I shipped too quickly and couldn't add that other item to your order. :cry: You should get your box tomorrow though, being so close :)
Thanks!
Andrew

HOW DARE YOU BE EXPEDIENT?! :censor:

I kid I kid!

Thanks Andrew! :hail:

Edit:

Got my plants! Thanks Andrew!

I'm sure they will thrive when they settle in at home. :)

the heads are growing again :)

I just got my S. alata black throat x flava rubricorpa & S. leucophylla "Titan" today. The plants arrived healthy & in good condition. I can't wait to see how they do over the fall. Thanks Andrew!

It was fast and quick, and the Ventricosa was large. It wasn't injured in shipping, and ive ordered from andy before and will certainly still do so! (as long as my allowance can afford it ;)). This is one happy camper!:-))

look at the gorgeous pots and labels

hehe, i got them from andrew only to do my small part and try to support flytrapshop.com... hehe, they went from texas, to montreal, returned to texas, and back again, all cause i forgot the stupid appartment #...
P3090678-1.jpg

beautiful aren't they! hahahaha

What were they doing in Texas? lol... I do appriciate the extended effort to support what I do.Andrew

texas, arizona, same difference, lol you're still real far away!

Any word on plants that will be offered in the near future? For example, more Pinguicula and Drosera varieties?

Also, any chance FlyTrapShop will start selling Nepenthes xVentrata? I really want to buy this plant but I can't find it anywhere.

Not really the same thing.. but yeah, far away :D lol

Still no word on new coming products, sorry. I think I have some N. ventrata in cuttings stage, if that interests you feel free to stay in contact for the status of them.

Andrew

Very satisfied repeat customer here! My Sarracenia arrived very quickly. ...Great sized rhizome with flower! I sent cash and he even sent back change! Talk about customer service! It was great to buy from you again. :-O

P3170011.jpg

Thanks Andrew!

Andrew,

Once again thanks for the great looking plants. I'm excited to do an outside "bog" of sarrs anf flytraps this year, and where else would I get such incredible plants! Thanks again!

Thanks for the great minor. It has 2 flowers. Thanks for the raff too.

If flytrapshop didn't exist my life would be forfeit!!! Thanks for saving my life this Spring FlyTrapShop

Andrew,

Once again thanks for the great looking plants. I'm excited to do an outside "bog" of sarrs anf flytraps this year, and where else would I get such incredible plants! Thanks again!

Thanks for your repeat order, and I'm happy to be able to continue to supply you with "incredible plants" :) I'm currently working on getting some more Sarr selection in so keep your eyes open in the coming months. :-O

Thanks for the great minor. It has 2 flowers. Thanks for the raff too.

Hey! I had no idea that was you! I guess that means you qualify for the Thank You membership! More information if you don't know: http://terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109464

If flytrapshop didn't exist my life would be forfeit!!! Thanks for saving my life this Spring FlyTrapShop

What an odd statement!! :crazy: But thanks for coming all the way down to Tucson to meet me and check out my greenhouses. Thanks too for what you brought and I hope you enjoy what you got to take home. :-D

Andrew

I have gotten an n. miranda, and a few vft's from andrew, and all were shipped amazingly fast, packaged very well, and were cheaper than anywhere else I could find on the net! The akai ryu VFT I got from flytrapshop is the best looking vft I have, and the n. miranda is growing like a weed! Will be back in the future for sure...

I received the 20 pots I ordered from you, and they are great, exactly what I needed. Quick arrival from order time!

Just got my S. x readii x moorei "Big Red" today & it looks great. Thanks a lot Andrew!

Here's my Catesbaei from Andy doing what it does best :)

Last edited:
Andy has always sent me high quality plants and occasionally a couple more than I actually ordered.

Ask Andrew about the Nepenthes ampullaria that he has sitting around. He is looking to find it a home.

Back