What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bare root Venus Flytrap sale!

I had raccoons tear my VFT's up :-(
There's one struggling survivor.

My vfts and Droseras were baked in the mail, as it was hot hot hot in Portland at the time, but they have made a great comeback recently!

I'm considering buying some of these, though I'm not sure if I should wait until just before spring to get them while still dormant. I do need to re-arrange stuff to make a safe place for them before I buy any.

The sale is set to expire tomorrow (9/30) no, they are not going dormant yet my daytime temps are still in the high 90s to 100s and night in the high 70s to 80s. My Sarrs are just now sending up their fall pitchers as well. I doubt the sale will be continued though, I cannot say I've seen a difference in transplanting typical CPs any time of the year.

Lucanidae- I didn't even know you ordered any but glad to hear they recovered.

Ok, so I just ordered 8 bare root VFT's. It's 10:56 pm September 29th here in Ketchikan! That means it might be past midnight in Tuscon. I hope you're more lenient than my Professors! Hopefully you don't mind my last minuteness... Or am I too late????

I ordered in early august, I think, I can't remember off the top of my head. they're doing really well though!

I think it means by end of day today, not start of day :p But if you got the price, you get it! I'm not some evil monster that is going to let you see it in the store at that price and tell you no and cancel the order lol.

Lucanidae, yep ordered 8/5 shipped 8/7 you got it 8/11 Hmm... and you joined 8/5 as well... Did you join because of the sale, or find the sale because of the forum?

Andrew

Awesome!

Back