What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes madagascariensis

Rball

INFECTED
Hey wonderig the size of the Nepenthes madagascariensis that are for sale at the flytrap site??

*fixed title for you =)*

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, the pitchers are small, but the plants are really tall. I sent one out today and potted it barely fit in a 14" tall box. Attached is a glimpse of the flat I have of them.
Andrew

i wish i had a lowland area set up, when i do ill look u up, i allready have the other 3 but maybe next paycheck.

Andy: What sort of night temps are they getting?

:drool:

It might be time to purchase something from you again... ;)

They really need to be transplanted into bigger pots... If only I had room to do that! I was recently asked to hold one for a member of the forum for warmer weather, so I'll get that one potted up and it should perk up by the time she's ready. ;)
Andrew

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Clue, the heater is set to about 55f. These guys are on a bottom shelf on the north wall.
Andrew

:-D
:spazz: :spazz: :spazz:

They look way more awesome! Hopefully I can keep it looking like that..you know..with pitchers. :lol:

rball0406, I would consider the temps of where these are at more so intermediate. That may be why they lose their older leaves for me though... But they definitely grow well.
Andrew

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

haha Liz, I was wondering if you'd find this or I'd have to link it to you... :-))

Hmm.....I feel a disturbance in the force....... an impending purchase coming on.....:0o:

Got any pictures of the other Neps? It might be time to order pre-holiday goodies. :p

i jsut ordered some dews and im feeling the urge again too haha

Clue- I think my N. x Judith Finns are pretty nice. I'm surprised they've not sold as I expected... too common maybe. New topic on the way.
Andrew

I thought they were more of a lowlander-if I had money, I would definately be ordering one!

Back