What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TerraForums Calendars now discounted GET THEM!

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Hello everyone, January is almost over so comes the time to discount our calendars... I still have some to get rid of, but no extra order will be made so price is subject to what's on hand! I have taken $2 off of them, so they are now $10.99 with shipping included. See http://www.flytrapshop.com/servlet/the-103/TerraForums-Calendar/Detail for details on them. Shipping is included but remember, when you buy 2 or more the shipping is upgraded to Priority shipping.

cover+copy.jpg

overview.jpg

Yikes, I've bought a few already. How many more are left to be sold, roughly?

Why the yikes? lol Plenty. Somewhere around 35-40 I think.
Andrew

I got mine already and I love it to pieces :-D

Mine has definitely gotten a few comments and plenty of second looks from a few friends of mine who I'm sure until this point thought VFTs were the only carnivorous plants.

Said about the January pic of the Cephalotus: "What the hell is that thing, man?!?!"

Gotta love it.

I actually don't know. :p I was just thinking OOO they are on sale now, maybe I should have gotten a few more.

Back