So, some of you know that we recently bought a house... So, after getting some work done at the new location, and prep at the old location, we finally have gotten one greenhouse moved. I'm going to go ahead and treat the wood since it is empty and such before starting to get it all set up again but at least it is finally moved! (I think I lost a few years off my life during this. Kinda scary! ) I didn't take it apart because I feared with the age of the wood it wouldn't be able to take it (once you build the frame, the trusses are put up top and the side bars really bowed... now, I think they would snap) Plus, I wasn't sure if the screw holes would go in nice and strong again, plus I had siliconed all the gaps in it so that would have made it difficult to take apart also. Anyway, the move went great, it made it in one piece, although we got some strange looks going down the road! The other one is aluminum and will be taken apart, I have replacement panels to go in it anyway... which are also siliconed in, so not looking forward to that. Who knows how much longer till all is in place, but this was definitely a big step!!