Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nep seed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man we are getting so many new members! At last the cp scene is starting to grow round here! Welcome!

Ye, about half the seeds in total from three of my pots have germianted. In 2 weeks only! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_k_ani_32.gif[/img] They already have 2 - 3 leaves. The parents of the seeds must have been, quite...yes... [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_l_32.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Lam_wn @ Nov. 02 2005,8:08)]Hi,
    thats good, what were the conditions... ...
    I always see greenish LFS, but on closer inspection, its just algae!
    Thanks
    I have been growing them under artifical lightings. Hahaha. I am also wondering whether it is algae. Some how it looks different from the other LFS that were infested with algae.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (wezx @ Nov. 02 2005,8:24)]wow there are quite a number of new sg growers! welcome jonpon, are you new to carnivorous plants?
    hahaa. Not exactly new in CPs, perhaps more of a new member. I have been growing cps for around 5 years. Some how my plants started dying when I moved house during the 5th year and my whole collection was wiped out. All that was left were the photos on them. That incident had lead me to a rest from cps for the past 4 years till recently. I just checked out one of the diskette that was used to stored the plants at their peak and discovered that all the information in it were gone. ( i now realized that diskette do have a life span ).
    I have grown over 30 species of cps before... My favourites were mainly sarracenias followed by Utrics. I am trying to re-start my collection but only concentrating on certain Genus. e.g. Pings and utrics.
    The last CP kept was N. gracilis tobbica (sp?) purple followed by N. bicalarata (sp?)

I just got some D. binata var multifida extrema. They were from my friend who I passed the mother plant to 4 years ago. He is doing a fantastic job in propagating the plant.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Jason Wong @ Nov. 02 2005,8:34)]Man we are getting so many new members! At last the cp scene is starting to grow round here! Welcome!
    Hey.. Thanks! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice to see you around here too Jon. We can rebuild our collections together!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (guqin @ Nov. 02 2005,4:32)]Nice to see you around here too Jon. We can rebuild our collections together!
    Hey Guqin,

Nice to see you here too. How's your order going?

regards
    Jonathan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Guys,

When do you think is the best time to transplant the nepenthes seedlings?

regards
    Jonathan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Already sent out the order but still not reply from the fellow.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast