1. You must be good at germinating sundew seeds.
2. You must have luck with germinating sundew seeds.
3. When the seedlings becomes adult plants, you must let all of them flower.
4. The seeds collected need to be (a) germinated for more plants, (b) given to all interested parties in Singapore (and that includes me).
5. You must take photos and post the photos here.
Why so many conditions you ask? [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]
I am letting my one and only plant flower and if I lose it, I still have its sources in Singapore! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] The broken record goes again "...I do not have enough space at my balcony..."
One day, I'll compose a song about the lack of space for my beloved CPs. Then again, I feel destined for my 5-room flat...
So post here with your CV of seed germination, sundew cultivation experiences and generosity. Who knows? We may pick up a skill or two!
Accept your conditions
2.5 years sundew cultivation experience
Growing sundew from seeds for 2 years
I would love to but I better prove that sundews can germinate in my new house first. Next better player, please.
j/k: Onz...Will send seeds as soon as the fruits are ripe. *[img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]