What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canadian Plant Vendors

Well I've been interested in the CP buisiness for the last 2 years with it actually helping me choose my education choice (Botany). One of the first things that caught me being a Canadian is how difficult it can be to find the darned things in the country. Also looking out of country it becomes apparent how difficult it is to obtain import permits. I may just be an Albertan, but I wanted some and I want some more so to all of you Canucks just starting out, Check out your local nurseries, Home Depots, Lowes, Walmarts, and the occasional time the SuperStore or Loblaws carries them. Or if your like me you can try these websites that I have found.

Hawaiian Botanicals
This is the only place thus far that I have ordered live plants from which arrived in pretty good condition and are currently growing healthily. One drawback was that they took a long time to reply to emails.

Rare Exotic Seeds
I ordered some seeds from this fins site and they arrived very shortly after, and the germination rates are high.

Right now this is all I can think of off the top of my head if there are any other resources or vendors any one can think of it would be much apprieciated by myself and other Canadian growers.

Great to see another CPr in the same province as me I'm not alone any more eeeeeya.
PM sent
Stephen

Plasma, If anyone would know, try OCPS. They have a small number of members, but its a great Canadian site. I joined, and looking in, I see you did too. Now that was the RIGHT road. Stay with us though. There is lots to share.

yes, i love OCPS. it was the first CP society i had joined, i made a few friends there, which are also members here on TF. Glad to see y'all!

matei

I love rose and want to breed it at Canada, i wanna come to there and farming for flowers so its bater to do that and what is required for that, please respond it well.

Have a well age.

Addymark: you can probably find rose forums with people in the trade who would know better than us cp'ers...

PEM: i will have a couple things up for sale come spring, remind me when the warm weather comes and i'll tell you what i have available :D

thanks for sharing the list with the other members in the forum.its always good to purchase the pant from the known vendor as the chances of getting bad plants get reduces.Also its very difficult to find the good vendor especially if this is your first time

Back