What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shops in singapore

I have recently bought a vft and is very intrested to get more cps. I once had a pitcher plant but was destroyed when a bird tore out its pitcher to get the worm inside.:-( I hope to get more cps, do u guys know of any shop out there that sells cps? how do i get there and wats the price range. I bought my vft form $15 is that too ex? thanks guys. BTW i live in tampines are any shops in this area?

i am not sure about your area
online ordering could be an option
and 15 dollars for a VFT?
better have been a good clone..because typicals are usually only 7 or 8$ if not cheaper
do you have any pictures?

Hi raven. Do a search through this forum. We have several people from Singapore and they were discussing where they got their CPs earlier this year or maybe it was last year? Cindy, one of the mods, is from Singapore. Maybe she can pop in and help you.

I'm new and I'm Singapore too. Would like to know where to get stuff for CP too!!!

Other stuff like peat moss, etc, are not common in Singapore florists.. :-(

Hi, i am from Singapore too, does have some TC CP for sale, can pm me if interested.

Since you are all outside of the USA, it is alright to name sources for you guys to get CPs. Borneo Exotics, for one, is a very good source for Nepenthes.

Check out their website, and browse through their pricelist:

http://www.borneoexotics.com/

With $300 being the minimum retail order, maybe you could do a group order with other people. EDIT: Actually, I see that Cindy is on BE's distributor list - You're best bet is probably to contact her!

I might also suggest the Nepenthes Nursery, once you get much more into the hobby. They have TC Neps and other CPs. See here:

http://www.wistuba.com/

I would also recommend joining some other CP forums as well. They have more members that live closer to you all.

Hey, thanks, Jimmy.

I am interested in Venus Fly Traps too, you know where to get them in Singapore?

How about media like peat moss? Where to get them?

Thanks!

Glad to help. :)

I'm not quite sure where to get VFTs in Singapore, but I know you can order them from Wistuba, along with dried New Zealand Sphagnum moss. As far as other substrates, I'm not quite sure. Wistuba can be kind of expensive, though, so I would look around and search online. I'll post here if I find anything else on the topic. :)

I am from Singapore, i does have some TC CP for sale, can pm me.

I mean i had aready hardened plants:-))

I have been to singapore for an year and i was amazed with the plant collections in the shop.I forgot the name of the shop but that shop was very well recognized in Singapore.i will try to find out its name and would share it here.For now i would request any singapore person to provide few website where we can place the order.

Back