What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help!!! any low price seed offers?

E

ed817

:banana2: Hi i am new to cp's and just recently discovered my intrest. i am especialy intrested in nepenthes and dorsera. if any of you have any fresh seeds at a very low price
(or no price at all) please tell me (if you want to contact me by email my email is edwardsun26@yahoo.ca) :hail::banana2: :hail::banana2:

:banana2: Hi i am new to cp's and just recently discovered my intrest. i am especialy intrested in nepenthes and dorsera. if any of you have any fresh seeds at a very low price
(or no price at all) please tell me (if you want to contact me by email my email is edwardsun26@yahoo.ca) :hail::banana2: :hail::banana2:
I too am very much interested in Dorsera and Nepenthes. Please update me if you come up with anyone here offering fresh seeds for a reasonable price.

neps will take years till they make pitchers ,dews will grow in a few months but your better off starting with plants then cuttings
watch the trade thread and there are sometimes giveaways

Why does it matter really if the topic is still valid?

aren't sales for $$ here strictly forbidden?

Not if it's done in private.

Back