What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Canadian roll call!

• Thread starter seedling
  • Start date
Being new to cp's I have been poking around seeing what the cp situation is in Canada, thought it might be interesting to see how many Canadians and from which Provinces are on here.

I am Currently in Ontario.

Alberta, home of the largest rodeo in the world!
wink.gif

I live in Richmond Hill, Ontario...
(just 10 mins. north of Toronto)

Guys... we can also add eyecandy to our list of Canucks here. She just joined. Welcome!!!

You guys are making me home sick..
sad.gif

Apparently it was -22 degrees last night including windchill (Toronto)... still homesick? Try moving furniture with no gloves on... it's not fun.

i live in caledonia ontario

ur not all that far from me cchang

my teacher lives there do you know him mr. caulder

<sigh> yes, I am still home sick

Maehem... how about a time share? I'm dying to get away from the cold. Hahaha... It hasn't really snowed yet. It's just really, really cold! At least if there was snow, I could go snowboarding. Oh well...

Sorry Kyle, I don't know Mr. Caulder. I haven't been in highschool for a good... mmmm... 10 years!!! Holy crap, has it been that long???

biggrin.gif

lol... I'm not sure my Hubby would go for a time share. He's a Native Floridian.

i was just wonderin if u knew him cauze he lives there

Hi all! I just joined a couple days ago. I don't own any carniverous plants (yet) but I am an overall botanicle enthusiast.

Anywho, I tried ordering from this site, but they told me they can't deliver to canada, and the local garden shops only have imature plants.
sad.gif

Anyone know of a good cp source in canada I can check out?

Welcome Hydrous,

Can't help you with what you're looking for as I've not yet ordered plants from anywhere yet. So far I've bought all my plants at local nurseries and stores. Some of the other guys here have though...

biggrin.gif

Thanks for the link, dode . . . may I call you dode? But I've decided to just go ahead and buy the imature plants. I think it'll mean more to me if I raise them from babies anyway.

PEACEIMOUT

Where in Canada are you Hydrous? I've got tonnes of CPs that aren't bought as hybrids or anything from places like White Rose, Home Depot etc... There are a few nurseries around me that carry CPs, one that Specializes in Sarrs, and one that has a few sarracenia in their pond section...

Back