What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finland people..

• Thread starter weser
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing Afrikaans, I seem to be able to understand about one half of the words in Scandinavian languages. Finnish, one the other hand.....

thanks sarracenialuver! I see you have got pretty much Finnish blood.......  
wink.gif

I looked you pic again...........maeby you have something Finnish look........................
biggrin.gif
 we Finns are very handsomes..............
tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
LOL!
say if you are come visiting in here........  
smile.gif

yes i am handsome, lol, i checked with my Dad, and even my Mo is finnish, a little, too!!!

yeah!
wink.gif
´
do I understand right? you dad and mom have long bands in Finland?......
smile.gif

wus up dudes im a bit of viking my pop wos from sweeden and the womes were the farmerts and fishers......
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

WHAT? get off Finland corversation..........you live in Australia...................yeah, right......sure you have Viking blood........your gradpa was Viking, right?

matti, your posting fast is 12.81 posts per day........next week you are moderator................BUT I`m glad that you dont have chances for that....hahahahahahahhaha!
tounge.gif

actuly i do have viking blood and unless you grow up you might get kicked of and just becouse i live in australia dosen't mean im not viking or as you call it whiking i think it is
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif
wink.gif

and it just so happens that the 5 kids my dad had inc me all have scandernavian names kelda karyn anna matti lilli ( lilli is only 4 mounths old ) he woulden't know thoes names if he wasen't part scandernavian

ok -S-!
Matti; sure sure sure sure!
yes, those are typical names in here, exept kelda & karyn,
I dont have ever hear those names!
besides, I know many who name is Matti.......
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back