User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Heatwave!

Hot, humid Singapore....but unfortunately, in a flat 7 stories up, sunlight blocked by tall buildings.......
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how much is a large fish tank?(the glass part only)
    A lady went into a grocery store and looked into the turket section. She needed a bigger one for her family, so she asks the stock boy: \"Do these turkeys get any bigger?\"

The stock boy replied: \"No ma'am, they're dead\"

Msn/email - wezx1@hotmail.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Be careful about using terrariums. Ensure there is sufficient air movement. Fungus spores are all around in the air in our tropical environment. Those made for the aquarium are quite expensive. One unit for about S$36.

Have anyone tried using a mist generator? One of those that are used in Feng Shui setups. Should generate a good amount of moisture in the air no?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ebeyonder: Which aunty? Near the carpark or the POSB ATM machine?

Uncle is at the furthest end of the carpark...and no, I don't see any neps.

quqin: Yummy, I love Korean food...maybe we should meet for that when the seeds arrive. [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img] I love the mist generator...but it's SOOOOO expensive. I thought of getting someone to buy for me from China. Anyone knows anywhere here that sells it cheaper than FEF ($50+)?

Btw, I hear that humidity is 60-90% here.
    Cindy

Hot, humid Singapore....but unfortunately, in a flat 7 stories up, sunlight blocked by tall buildings.......
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so what should i do for the air circulation?drill a hole?
    A lady went into a grocery store and looked into the turket section. She needed a bigger one for her family, so she asks the stock boy: \"Do these turkeys get any bigger?\"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cindy, the auntie is infront the carpark,there are about 3 plant shops there,just ask the two aunties thereboth of them have neps

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh gosh. I had no idea Singapore's RH was that volatile. Time to bring out a spray gun and mist continuously.

Have to do something about those sundews too. Never thought I'd see the day that I felt Singapore's humidity was too low.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It all depends on where you live. If you have a nice garden on a landed property, you would probably get high humidity due to your lawn, your plants, your pond etc. For people like me who live in a highrise apartment, low humidity is the norm. My cacti and Lithops (Living stones) do very well.

SPA (next to FEF Thomson) is now selling some very nice Lithops and some related genera for S$10 for three pots. They look exactly like small pebbles and are flowering now! Best thing is, you only need to water once a month or two, and only need to mist them!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, I got the lithops... very nice. So I don't have to water them but only need to mist them every 2 mths?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast