Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Cheap pots in singapore?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Singaporeans,

Do u know where I can get cheap small plastic pots for my CPs? For those of you who have bought from Malesiana, the black pots that they pack their plants in is what I'm looking for -- the plastic is rather thin, quite unlike the normal black plastic pots you normally find at about 50 cents each.

Is there any place that sells those thin plastic pots cheaply? Need lots of pots for seeds and cuttings [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have never seen the squarish pots for sale in Singapore. Has anyone seen them on sale? I use 3 inch and 5 inch round pots for most of my CPs.

Recently, I have been buying some small to very small Yixing purple clay pots from Chinatown (the same clay that they use to make Chinese teapots). Some of the pots are only 1 to 2 cm in diameter and perfect for pygmies, if only I can get the plants!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It just occured to me today that you could always improvise. NTUC and Cold Storage sell button mushrooms that come in black containers made of the same thin plastic.

The container is much larger, wider and shallower than the Malesiana ones, and you'll have to puncture your own drainage holes, but if you're really desperate...